CALL FOR PAPERS
Taiwan Peering Forum is now seeking contributions for Presentations for the Conference. We are looking for content that would suit peering conference sessions.
The peering sessions at Taiwan Peering Forum will include presentations relevant to Internet operations and technologies. The following topics are examples of possible areas of interest.
- IP core network routing, switching and operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Software defined networking and network function virtualization
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware) and BCPs
- IXPs and Peering
- Research on Internet operations and deployment
- Academic research on Internet technologies
- Call for Papers Opens：Now
- Final Deadline for Submissions：30 June, 2017
- Final Acceptance：14 July, 2017
- Final Slides Received：31 July, 2017
Draft slides MUST be provided with CFP submissions otherwise the Programme Committee will be unable to review the submission.
All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF or PowerPoint format only.
Final slides are to be provided for publication on the Taiwan Peering Forum website.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the TPF Meeting Committee by e-mail at : email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
TPF Meeting Committee
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org